Natural Sensory Shower Cream
A really simple 'cold process' recipe that makes a luxurious foaming Shower Cream based on soy bean oil together with an extremely simple-to-use mix of naturally-derived surfactants.
Everything in this recipe is available to buy from our website.
This recipe can be scaled up in proportion very easily.
1) Accurate weighing scales
2) 2 suitably sized mixing bowls
3) Balloon Whisk
4) A stick blender
5) A suitable bottle and lid
1. Phase A: Weigh the ingredients together in a suitable jug or bowl, and stir together.
2. Add the Xanthan Gum (Phase B) into Phase A and whisk until the powder has fully dispersed and there are no lumps.
3. Phase C: Weigh all the ingredients together in another jug or bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Add Phase C to Phase AB, mix with a stick blender until homogenised.
5. Pour into a suitable bottle.