The role will involve:
- Picking /Packing
- Scanning and sorting goods
- Stacking boxes onto pallets and shrink wrapping
- Filling from our bulk for resale in smaller quantities
- General Housekeeping
- Follow/adhere to Safe working practices and Site Health & Safety
- Restocking & rotation of goods on the warehouse shelves
- Load and unload delivery truck/containers with goods.
- Other duties as required
Shifts alternate weekly between 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday with a requirement of one Sunday shift 09:00-17:00 each month (to replace a Friday Late shift).
- Picker/packer experience - 2 year
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Have a NI number
- Have a good level of reading and speaking English
- Be able to start immediately
- A forklift license not essential but is an advantage
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Must be flexible with hours
Reference ID: Red & Green
Application deadline: 16/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click here to download the job specification.