TSDA Ordering and License Application Information

Information for Ordering TSDA 


We are licensed stockists of TSDA (trade specific denatured alcohol) in the form of DEB100, which is used mainly in the manufacture of soaps, toiletries, perfumes, cosmetics etc.. In order that we can supply our customers we require them to be licensed by HMRC themselves and to send us a copy of this license. We will then be able to supply in quantities not exceeding 20Lt up to any annual maximum their license specifies. To order TSDA, please email our sales team at sales@thesoapkitchen.co.uk with a copy of your license, and how much you'd like to order.

Please Note: Customers are required to provide evidence of their HMRC License, and we reserve the right to request that customers confirm that any existing license previously supplied remains valid and unchanged.

To make your application for a license simpler we have a link to the online application form on the HMRC site.

You can also contact them by post at the following address:
National Registration Unit
Portcullis House
21 India Street
G2 4PZ
Please Note... DEB100 TSDA is not considered suitable as a diluent for room-sprays, so applications for use for this purpose will not be considered. You may need to specify Tertiary Butyl Alcohol - 0.1%.

Join our family and get 10% off your first order!

Plus, stay up-to-date with the latest news, tips, offers and inspiration from members of The Soap Kitchen community.

On Top