Here are our soap recipes
A very simple 'cold process' recipe that makes a wonderfullly luxurious dispersible Shower Oil using a mix of natural skin-friendly oils together with an extremely simple-to-use emulsifier.
Everything in this recipe is available to buy from our website.
This recipe can be scaled up in proportion very easily.
- Accurate weighing scales
- A suitably sized mixing bowl
- A stick blender
- A suitable bottle and lid
- 43g Soybean Oil
- 2g Pourable Vitamin E
- 50g Sebumol S 1000. PEG-Free Emulsifie
- r5.5g Jojoba Oil
- 1g (1%) Essential Oil or Fragrance oil (optional)
- 0.5g D-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
- Measure ingredients into the mixing bowl in the order as shown above.
- Using a stick blender mix until completely homogenised.
- Pour into a suitable bottle.