Super Foaming Body Wash
A really simple 'cold process' recipe that makes a luxurious super-foaming Body Wash.
Everything in this recipe is available to buy from our website.
This recipe can be scaled up in proportion very easily.
- Accurate weighing scales
- Callibrated pipette for small quantity measuring
- 2 suitably sized mixing bowls or jugs
- Balloon Whisk
- A stick blender
- A suitable bottle and lid
- 260g Lumorol Waterless Surfactant
- 160g Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- 3g Essential Oil or Fragrance oil (optional)
- 565g Water (use up to 1kg)
- 8g Polyquarternium-7
- 0.5ml Dissolvine GL. Chelating Agent
- 5g Phenoxyethanol EHG (or suitable preservative)
- Phase A: Weigh all the ingredients together in a suitable jug or bowl, mix thoroughly to a thick gel.
- Phase B: Weigh/measure all the ingredients together in another jug or bowl, mix thoroughly
- Add Phase B to Phase A and mix with a stick blender until homogenised.
- Add more water if you want the finished body wash to be less viscous.
- Let it settle and pour into suitable bottles.