|Extended Information||Nominal fill 4.8g (aprox 5ml).
How to fill with liquid melted oils/butters/waxes.
Because these tubes are not completely sealed, as they have to rotate to extend the contents, they cannot be simply liquid filled with melted material without following this suggested procedure.
To fill these tubes without pre-maufacturing the extruded content it will be necessary have the poured liquid content solidify instantly to prevent leakage. How to....
* Place your lip care tubes upright in a tray or dish of COLD water to the point where they nearly want to float.
* Pour a little of the melted liquid oil/s into the tube base and allow to solidify and cool completely.
* Now, with more weight in the tube, top-up the cold water level a little higher, again, just before the tubes want to float.
* Then, after gently reheating if necessary, pour the remainder of the content. It is important NOT to pour the liquid whist too hot, leaving it to cool to a point where it's just starting to solidify around the edges of the pan or double-boiler.
* Once the entire contents have solidified, remove tubes from water, wipe off any minor leakages or spills and dry before putting lids on.
* You may wish to speed this process by putting them in a fridge.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||These aren't bad, but I got them as they were the only option available on this site. I would prefer black ones as they look more appealing. Having bought them before, I know the propelling action on these can be a little temperamental once they're filled. Price wise I've seen them cheaper elsewhere... Read More. These aren't bad, but I got them as they were the only option available on this site. I would prefer black ones as they look more appealing. Having bought them before, I know the propelling action on these can be a little temperamental once they're filled. Price wise I've seen them cheaper elsewhere (though I was in a rush for them so bought here!)|
filling was harder than usual and hot pour leaked. but that was down to us.
But still managed in the end ..so all good
||I've ordered these tubes twice for lip balm making. Great product, sturdy plastic, and very professional looking thanks to the propelling system. Thumbs up.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|