Customer Service Manager
Lead a team of customer service representatives to address customer enquiries via several touchpoints: email, telephone, live chat, social media and Trustpilot. To maintain a professional environment for the customer service team to thrive, solve problems and increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in sales.
- Oversee all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat, social media and Trustpilot
- Process sale orders, backorders and refunds, including VAT validations
- Provides training on handling of customer service issues and complaints
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Makes regular reports to senior leadership team about department milestones and progress
- Holds regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention
- Coordinates with Marketing, Product and Operation departments to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Maintains confidentiality regarding personnel information and customer financial data by keeping sensitive documents private and secure
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to best achieve maximum results from available resources
- Strong belief in the value of “First Class” Customer Service especially with regard to helping achieve the wider business objectives of the company by retaining customers.
- Able to work independently but also a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to keep a cool head whilst multi- tasking.
- A results driven individual with a keen interest in crafting generally and candle making specifically if possible.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience (min 3 years) in a sales/customer service management role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone system
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click HERE to download the job specification.