Cosmetic Bio-glitter® Sparkle Gold (Coarse 040)
FROM £6.34 £5.28 Was £21.11
Microfine flake 'gold' coloured glitter pigment. Microfine Glitters of 040 Hex are suitable for eye products as well as wider cosmetic and more general applications.
Bioglitter is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional plastic-based glitter. Developed to help tackle the part glitter plays in microplastic pollution, Bioglitter uses plant material as its basis rather than polyester and will naturally degrade into harmless substances in the environment. Bioglitter replaces the polyester film used in traditional glitter with a plant derived specialised regenerated cellulose, extracted primarily from eucalyptus grown in managed plantations operating to FSC or PEFC standards. It is important to note that this current version of Bioglitter does not fully comply with new UK legislation banning microplastics in rinse-off cosmetic products as it still contains tiny amounts of plastics in the colour-coating process, although new versions are currently being developed to be 100% plastic-free and we will bring these to you as soon as available.
Microfine flake > 90% biodegradable 'gold' coloured glitter pigment. Suitable for lip products in the EU. Not solvent resistant, not suitable for nail polish.
|Extended Information||INCI available upon request.|
Benefits of Cosmetic Bio-Glitter Sparkle:
* >90% Plastic Free
* Naturally Biodegradable
* 100% Antimony Free
* 30% Softer on the skin than polyester glitter
* indistinguishable from Polyester PET based glitter
* Suitable for vegetarians, and are allergen free
* Globally cosmetic compliant including EC Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Title 21 Cosmetic Regulations
* Made with Specialised regenerated cellulose derived from renewable raw materials to FSC Standards * Certified to OK Compost Home and Marine biodegradable to ATSM D6691-09 in Addition to Industrial Composting standards EN13432 and ATSM D6400